This Question is long so just bear with me.

Last weekend I went out with an amazing women who I met online.At first we exchanged a few emails until we established that we had somethings in common and then shortly after I asked for number,she responded with,why don't you give me yours.Of course I didn't because anytime I've had a women say this to me in the past she wasn't interested.So a few days goes by and I get an email from her giving me her number and asking me to call her.I call her and we have like an hr long conversation which I rarely ever do with someone I haven't even gone out with yet.So anyway,before I hang up I tell her we should meet up and she agrees but she has to check her schedule first and has to get back to me.The next day or so I get a text from her saying she's free for the weekend.I call her back with the time and the place.So far so good.Saturday Night we go out and play some pool.She looks absolutely stunning.The conversation was good,there was a lot of flirting.We felt really at ease with each other.After a few games I tell her we should go get a bite to eat,We take her car,once again good dinner good convo,after dinner she asks

me if I want to get some coffee,It was late so I declined.Good first date right?She even sends me a text the next day asking if I got home OK.I called her and we chatted again.

OK,almost done.So here's where I think I messed up.I wait like 4 days before I contact her again,I sent her what I thought was a funny text.A few things guys wished girls knew:Never asks us to beat anyone up,cause it might happen,I will never like anyone who's in a boy band,Laugh at my jokes no matter how dumb they are and you'll always be mine.She never responds.The next time I talk to her she's out with her friends and her whole tone of voice has changed and she's short with me.The next day I get a text from her saying that she's sorry that she couldn't talk last night etc.

I don't get back to her right away,when I do I ask her how her day was and if she has plans for the weekend.She says she's working.She doesn't say anything more and I leave it at that,taking it to mean she's lost all interest.Haven't talked to her since.

I know this was long,but I needed to get it off my chest.She really is everything I'm looking for,but how could I know this after only one date.Did I screw up?Should I bother trying to contact her again.My gut says move on.Thanks for your patience.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Well waiting 4 days was a mistake. If I don't here from a guy the day after a date I'm over it. He's playing games or he's not interested. So you definitely p*ssed her off and probably made her feel bad. It may be fixable, but you have to go into overtime when it comes to contacting her now. Question though, if she's everything you're looking for, why did you wait 4 days?

• Because with some women if we act too interested too soon they forget about us and just think of us as another chump that wants them.. "some" women I say .. Obviously this guy hasn't figured out this girls interest level yet so he was playing it cool.

• Well I wish all women were like you. some girls get what they want and then lose interest.. I think this guy was just trying to keep the interest their

• Thanks for your advice,We spoke again this morning and everythings cool.We're going to see each other again later this week.Keep you posted.

Erik CA

What Girls Said 1

• you haven't screwed it up. you should call her back and try to have a conversation with her or ask her out again.

• Thanks for your advice.I spoke with her and we're planning to get together again later this week.

I'll keep you posted.

Erik CA

• Great job

What Guys Said 1

• vmw2008 asked the question that was on my mind while reading your post.

If you like this woman and consider her everything you want, why would you wait four days before contacting her?

If she felt the same as you she was probably disappointed that you could go so long without speaking to her, it probably looked to her like she wasn't on your mind. The fact that you sent her an impersonal, joke text probably didn't help things either, she would have wanted a message from you, not just something passed on.