I girlfriend broke up with me a month ago should I tell her that I miss her we are still really good friends?

My girlfriend broke up with me a month ago should
i tell her I miss her because I really do a lot I've told her before but I feel like I need to explain how I feel again because my feelings are still really strong for her?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in your own softie spot, @Dylann, it's not too late even at this time and date To... Tell her that I miss her.
    I don't know what the break up was over but regardless, the writing on the wall and all is, you still have obvious feelings from your heart and probably have from the very start.
    Don't put off tomorrow what you know you need to do today because you snooze, you lose and parting doesn't have to be sweet sorrow.
    Maybe if she hears how you are feeling inside, you both can get on the same page and resolve this before it goes on any further.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 2

• aww.. good luck to you.. just follow your heart

• yeah you should tell her.

• Okay thanks I just don't want to annoy her by telling her how I feel towards her

What Guys Said 1

• If you wanna get her back, you should make her miss you. Giver time and space for her to realize what she lost. She knows she can get back with you whenever she wants, while she feels that control over you, she's gonna keep you as a friend.

• Okay thanks buddy

• Yeah I suppose it's just really hard to try and forget for awhile

• It definitely is. But unless you do that she's gonna keep you as a friend