How do I get her back?

So

i dated this girl for 4 months until we mutually agreed to break up and be friends with benefits because we weren't allowed to see each other. so a month goes by and things build up between us and we get a lot closer, then she breaks it off and says she just wants to be friends, and I convince her to be friends with benefits, and the cycle of her breaking off, and our relationship building up continues for months. After one month things are really intense and we were talking about getting married and how we were in love. after a while and a while of treating her like royalty she breaks it off she says she doesn't like me and lost feelings for me and she just wants to be friends. I try to convince her to be friends with benefits and she says no I don't want to I don't like you I just want to be friends. one week later she is talking to another guy who she was talking too while we were dating. a month later she is together with him. I know this kid and he just uses girls and moves on. I really like her and want her back but she really likes this other guy. Should I talk to her? Should I forget about her? Should I tell her how I feel? I want her back and I'm thinking over time she will want me back. What should I do and by the way her birthday is coming up.

Should I keep in contact with her. Should I wish her a happy birthday. I want her back but at the same time I feel she is a bitch and I don't want her back but I miss her so much and I am reminded of her everywhere I go. Please help
She Really wants to be friends with me. Should I keep talking to her after her birthday even tho she really likes this other guy? I want her back how do I do so? Thanks for the help

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her happy birthday dude and just keep talking to her when you tell her that. If you get a feeling of her not wanting to talk to you then dont. Move on. I've been in your situation before. It won't do you any good if you just sit around waiting for her to break up with that dude. If you being with her was meant to be then yall will be together someday. Just now don't even worry about it.

• She Really wants to be friends with me. Should I keep talking to her after her birthday even tho she really likes this other guy? I want her back how do I do so? Thanks for the help

What Girls Said 2

• let her learn the lesson the hard way. of all people she won't listen to you. she'll jus thik ur jealous. nd that won't help ur case in being with her in the near future

• if she was talking to another guy while you were dating I don't think this is a girl you want to date. she is with someone else anyway so just move on. you can't make someone want you if they dont. she made it clear she just wants to be friends, you can't force it

What Guys Said 1