My ex girlfriend and I have been broken up now for about 4 months, she's already going out with other guys?

My ex girlfriend and I have been broken up now for about 4 months, she's already going out with other guys and moving on, and I'm still hurt. I miss her, even though I shouldn't. And I can't just start talking to anyone, because when I try to message someone they don't reply. I just don't know how to do it to not stalk her, or think about her.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can understand. How are you now? I hope you are okay. I can understand this, the fact she moved on so fast indicates she didn't really have any deep feelings towards you, otherwise it's surprising someone can move on so fast.

Well one way to get over her is to pretend as if she doesn't exist and don't keep any contact with her whatsoever. I know it's easier said than done, but I hope you understood?

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Block her on all social media so you can't see what she posts & distract yourself. Go out and meet some chicks.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 months is very reasonable. If she feels ready, then why shouldn't she start dating?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Someone here said to go meet "chicks"... I'm gonna have to agree. Maybe it's hard now a days? I dunno. Another lady will help ease the pain.

0|0
    0|0