Does my ex still have feelings for me?

my ex boyfriend just text me after 5 months of break up i m just wondering if he still miss me he txted me hi how u doing do u have plans today n i replied yea i have plans today n he told me oh ok well i wanted to invite u for a coffee i told him i m off this Sunday n he said perfect ill pick u up by Sunday then n we can have a breakfast i m a little nervous i don't know what to expect i haven't seen him for a while but i think i still have feelings for him he was the one who broke up with me he told me he didn't have time for me cuz of work he used to work a lot of hours.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds positive, you should go for it. Maybe he wants to reconcile and apologize. His work schedule probably is better now. Lol I so understand the anxiety, just relax and act normal. He knows you, just be cool and good luck. Slow and steady...

• i feel nervous cuz i don't know what s gonna happen we are gonna see each other this Monday

What Guys Said 2

• You're about to find out. It's hard to say base on your descriptions alone

• WHAT IS his job?

What Girls Said 1

• See the way he acts around you. But please, PLEASE do not get back together with him unless the reason for you guys to break up in the first place doesn't exist anymore.