Have you ever been dumped for someone else? How did it feel and how/when did you move on?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh god yes. It sucked. Every time. You never learn to accept that. It felt like my heart was being roasted on a spit. How long it took to move on depended on how long we were together and the level of feeling/betrayal involved. Anywhere from 6 months to 3 years.

What Guys Said 2

• u mean during when i was in a relationship and being dumped, if she wanted 2 be wid some1 else? if yes, nope didn't happen

• Yes and it hurt a lot but was a lot of years ago so a lot of water under the bridge since then

What Girls Said 1

• I had dumped by a guy when i was 19, we've been together for more than a year. After i know he not interested with me, i felt so down, upset, sad. i cried for hours and it stopped after a week. Then i realized after a month later since he left me, why i should cry for someone who treated me really bad. And after years later, he was trying to get close with me and i said no. Yes, I WON!