I broke up with my ex boyfriend and I still care/love him but he hates me. What do I do because I want him in my life?

I broke up with my boyfriend after been together for almost three years. We broke up because I was going to uni and that caused many arguments.
However, I am no longer going to uni and although i've tried to speak to him he does not want to hear it or talk to me but I still love and care about him.
I'm unsure if I want to be in a relasionship with him but I know that I want him in my life.
I cannot seem to move on although i've had oppertunites. I cannot even bring myself to kiss anyone else.
What is wrong with me? What do I do?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to move on and that's for sure

What Guys Said 3

• What happened was you fucked up. Now you're saying you're unsure if you want a relationship but you want him. Which is it? Do you just want a part time bf? I don't think I'd go back

• You made your choices. Leave the boy alone.

• You broke up with the person you love, yeah, sounds like a great idea -_-

What Girls Said 1

• I think you've got to let yourself grieve the relationship and with time you will move on. I know its hard, but it is so true!