How can I forget about this loser?

he broke up with me two weeks ago and I'm missing him like crazy.. He said he loved me but he had to let me go cause we were different, I really don't get it we were okay, didn't have any problems or things like that, it felt good... we had sex, I mean really good sex and we were happy with each other. Suddenly he changed and started being cold as ice with me :( he said we had no future... I accepted it, but a few days ago I couldn't help it and called him to tell him that I missed him, he treated me horrible, he said he didn't wanted to see me or listen to me bc that wasn't going to change anything :( he totally broke my heart, I'm going through rought times and he left when I needed him the most. A month ago he was in a car accident, he was at the hospital and I took care of him, i supported him because i loved him and he didn't care when I needed him.. I gave him my trust and he failed.. we haven't talked since but I just can't seem to let him go, it's just too painful and It makes me upset that he's doing okay and moved on with his life and I'm still hurting. When will this pain go away?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry. But you're right, that guy is a loser and you deserve better. Bottomline is, he never loved you, or even cared. And that alone is enough for you to stay away. Going back to him, as you saw, will only get you hurt deeper. You don't deserve that. Get rid of him, including on your thoughts. Anytime you think of him, feel your heart sink, don't let those feelings and thoughts take root; talk to someone else, watch a funny movie; do whatever makes you happy instead of hurt. It's hard, but all this will go away. Take it one day at a time, and your heart will be free. G'luck

What Guys Said 2

• U can't forget about someone who hurt u just live with it and take it a's lesson and learn from it

• You are not alone, I'm going through something like it. Not totally like it.

What Girls Said 2

• the pain will go away when you let go of a guy who doesn't treat you right and realize your worth enough to move on and know that you deserve better.

• He's not a loser just because he doesn't want you.