If he didn't miss me while I was there, will he miss me now that I'm not?

My boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me 3 months ago because he lost interest. He also met some girl online and is interested in her even tho she is from a different country. Well I was devestated! I wasn't thinking clearly and I couldn't cut him off. I was trying to make things right, even tho I don't even know what went wrong. He wanted us to stay friends but I hurt and confused and I was like for some time we would be good and then he would flirt with me and then I tell him that is best to say goodbye, he gets mad, I delete him, the end. Few weeks later I miss him and add him back, he accepts he is happy, we be good for some time then I see him chatting dirty on FB comments with that girl, so I get mad, tell him goodbye AGAIN and delete him. A week later I miss him AGAIN and I add him FUCKIN AGAIN! He accepts but starts treating me like shit. One day he would be all lovely dovely and then next day a complete asshole. The reason I reached out to him for the second time is because months before that we planned a trip together for June that we had tickets for, payed the hotel and everything. I didn't want that to go to waste and I thought that maybe that trip is gonna get us back together. Well when I contacted him for the second time he was happy about the trip and then ditched me in the last moment. He made some excuses but I know that he just didn't want to go with me. That was it, I had enough, and I told him nicely that it is better for both of us to say goodbye forever. He sounded sad but I think he realized I was sure this time. And I really am. I want to move on, he is no good for me. So we said our goodbyes yesterday and I feel good. I am sad but I know it's the right thing to do. I don't want to be with him but I can't not wonder if he will actually miss when let's say 6 months went by and I didn't contact him? He probably thinks now that I will change my mind again, right?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye forever, my love. However, with an "EX" who doesn't just a Mark an X in your softie spot but a dagger in your heart here, dear, this is showing me, has Showed you as well That... One day he would be all lovely dovely and the next day a complete A...
    It doesn't have to be etched in stone that that this "EX" has no regards for your feelings, has no respect for you to boot, and is Not ready nor raring to be in a Real Relationship with you anymore. He is this hot and cold loser who will just continue to play head games with your head and your heart and if he does it with you, he will be sure to do it to other girls, no matter what 'Different country.'
    You did the right thing by saying 'Our goodbyes.' You gave him the courtesy, the class that he Obviously doesn't possess nor deserve Nor... Will he ever.
    Sure, I won't lie to you, let's be fair here, dear. He will most likely be Missing the Kissing down the love line one day. However, he can't be trusted that it would just end up to be like it is Now... A full circle problem pattern and a bird with all sorts of lame duck excuses.
    Move on and forget him. Believe me, you will one day find someone who is more deserving and doesn't treat you as a door mat. This one has been stomping all over you and even with 'He wanted us to stay friends,' he failed miserably and Instead... A fair weather friend who you knew you had to finally set free and Set... Sail.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Yup yup. You've given him reason to, by giving him chances. But it doesn't mean you have to give in. You're your own person, too. And in 6 months, who knows where you'll be? You could be in a new relationship by then. He had his chance and tossed it out the window.

• Well, this is a very messed up situation. No offence at all but I do think you have made a few little mistakes, but that's alright. From what I can see, he still loves you and if that really is the case then probably he would be feeling lonely now. That fluctuating attitude is just so visible in us guys when we want someone. If not now, then maybe some time later when he would have realized that you're not coming back, he would feel upset. If he reaches out to you again, I think you should accept him. As for his frustration, I think it's because you became friends then deleted him again and again.
    Best of luck!

• ... thinking about if he'll miss you? Why? This sounds like a crazy game. Just say peace out and don't look back.

What Girls Said 1

• Once something goes wrong with the other girl he will start missing you and contact you later :)