Boyfriend left me for someone else! I feel terrible!! Help?

We were together for 3 years, we lived together and had so many plans for the future. This girl was my friend before I realized what she was doing, then I cut her off. He FELL IN LOVE with her in the meantime, was sneaking around with her for the past couple of months and then finally broke up with me. Now he is with her. I can't even breathe how hurt I am! I think I am going insane...

It was out of the blue for me, I had no idea what was happening!

45

Most Helpful Girl

• As much as you are Feeling 'Terrible,' as much as it is Killing you inside here, dear, whatever you Do... Do Not take them back, should they break it off tomorrow. The both of you have '3 years' and this means history...
    He is what I call a loser of a lover, a horrible guy, who not only Cheated on you but it was someone who was a 'Friend.' As far as your Worst half, who is no one smelling here, dear, like a rose, she is what I know to be a Fair weather friend and yes... To the end.
    Focus on you and your poor broken heart now. As you lick your war wounds, let this be a little lesson in love that not only with a soulmate, you never know who you can trust.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 5

• 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../sucks.jpg

Has to be one of the worst feeling. Sorry you have to go through this. Just stay strong and keep living life.

• Hey hey
    He's a moron and u don't need to cry over him
    Stop crying and find a new guy
    Or just message random people on gag and have a conversation that takes yr mind off this jerk

• That really sucks. I feel for you, I honestly do. I had the male version of that happen to me, and it's a terrible feeling.

• Feels like your chest is imploding sometimes? That will change after awhile... I know. Get out. Go do something to get your mind off of it. Besides, it's good that you found out now rather than much later. :(

• I don't know what to say to make you feel better.

It's unfair and cruel, but you'll get through it. Chin up.

What Girls Said 3

• Awww :( *e-hug* I'm sorry that happened to you.

It may seem impossible right now but you will be able to move on from this. Take this time to focus on yourself. Do things you love, whether it's hobbies, go to the spa, take a vacation, whatever. Learn to love yourself again. It gets hard at times & it's okay to break down & cry if you need to. But just know that there's light at the end of the tunnel.

• Ouch... I hope you eventually find some one better

• I am so sorry, I know what it is like to have your heart broken into a million pieces. I was with my boyfriend for only a year and a half and I didn't see it coming either... how could you say I love you to someone and not mean it? I know a lot of people probably say he doesn't deserve you and you need to just move on,! so I'm not going to. It's not that easy. You can't just flick being in love with someone like a switch. He broke your heart. But don't let the pain consume you like I've been letting it consume me. You thought he was the one. If he is he'll come back and hopefully learn his lesson, but if he does don't let him back in so easily.