Guys, have you ever regretted leaving a good girlfriend in order to "play the field"?

Topic says it all. You just thought that she was a great girl but you wanted to play the field and took her for granted

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Never left a girlfriend to play the field but if I did lol I would hate myself

What Guys Said 4

• Nope. Never once have I done that. But I'm pretty moralistic. I won't say I didn't make mistakes, because I did. What happens, happens. But I'd never knowingly do something so stupid as that.

• No because I've never left a good girlfriend to play the field and I never will. I'd much rather be with one girl who I care about instead of a bunch of random girls who mean nothing to me.

• I never had a girlfriend... so I don't regret anything.. But now I think when I will find a girlfriend and if she is a good girlfriend I won't ever leave her... I think a good girlfriend is hard to come by...😀😁

• Never had a girlfriend