How do you tell when your relationship may be coming to an end?

is it obvious to you?
do you lose all your love for that person?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally have never been in a relationship, but there are many signs that can tell. From what I've read or heard, communication is important. If you or your partner have noticed that you are lacking in communication, that could be a sign. Another sign could be body language. Most people in a relationship either flirt, or touch. So if you notice that you or your partner kinda slowed down the body language, that could be a sign. The third sign is momentum. Most relationships need some sort of trust, and stability. Now this is a hard one, but this goes along with communication. If you feel as if you can trust your partner, or feel as if your not as stable in your relationship, that may be a sign as well. The last obvious sign is confidence. Once in a partnership, both can talk to each other about anything and everything, and not sound as if they are hiding something. If your partner sounds (when he speaks) has a hint of nervousness in his voice, it could be a sign. You don't automatically loose all the love for that individual right away, just pay attention to certain signs, and if something is wrong, don't be afraid to confront them! For me, it isn't obvious at first, but as the relationship slowly "dies," sometimes it does get obvious that they are not interested in you. I hope this helps you! Stay strong! :)

What Guys Said 4

• Yes it becomes obvious and maybe arguments start over things you never normally argue over. Sometimes time apart can fix it or counselling but more often than not the feelings die and you drift apart

• once he/she's ignorin u day-by-day yo

• It's started to being distant and the communications is kinda dying

• I seriously don't think love for someone could ever get abated. But in my case, she said that she had fallen out of love for me. But I didn't!

What Girls Said 1

• You start becoming more distant, communications become less frequent and you don't miss the person when they're not around