Dumper says he's changed and wants to chat?

I remember everything from the nastiness to the name calling, I remember how he put me down in front of other women, and i also remember how he broke my heart. I remember me begging and pleading him and him laughing at me.
He contacts me every few months and each time I get a bit stronger I tell him I don't want to speak to him and I want to move on. I changed my number I blocked all access but he uses different numbers and gets people to give him my new number.

how do I make him go away? I am not interested if he's changed and don't want to engage any conversation, im not stupid I know I'm either a fallback hookup or because he's bored.
Why won't he leave me alone he Broke my heart it's healed I don't know what to do advice please

34

Most Helpful Guy

• You're in a tough position. I do feel for you. I created an alternate identity I use for social media. I'm Yagami Soichiro. No, I'm not Japanese. But all my contacts use that name. I screen them carefully. If I catch anyone giving out who I am, you're off the list permanently. Desperate times call for desperate measures. But if he contacts you again, put the fear of god in him - tell him you'll sue if he persists. That should shut him down. If it doesn't, you're dealing with a stalker, which elevates things to a whole new level.

What Guys Said 3

• No offense, but everything you wrote said "I'm not over him". I'm not a psychologist and I can't tell you how to get over him - but it sounds like you need to. I wish you the best.

• Am I over any love I felt for him-yes!
      Am I over caring for him -yes!
      But you are right im not over him in ways how he treated me, something's can't be forgiven.. im not over the anger I feel towards him I want him to never talk to me again. i want him to stop pretending to be other people to dupe me into getting information or treat me as a joke because I know he has friends there with him when he contacts me.. I know him well 'check this crazy bitch out' etc , im not a joke im a human being with feelings and no one should treat someone else like that!

• File a restraining order on his ass lolz

• Don't know where he lives

• Chatting won't kill you but he has the potential of hurting you.

What Girls Said 3

• Along with being a 'Fallback hookup or because he's bored' here, dear, you are Also this chase, this challenge to this loser And... The juiciest apple at the top of the tree, hardest to Grab and Get right now.
    However, if you were to give in, you would not only 'Remember everything' from A to Z, you would See that he would Not have 'Changed' and it would only end up a full circle problem pattern again, a War of the Roses as always... He would have gotten you where he wants you and the Thrill would be gone and the Kill to begin again.
    My advice is to Continue to Ignore him and as far as 'I changed my number' goes. Change it again but Only give it out to people you can Trust, not to Ones who he has eating out of his underhanded hand.
    Good luck. xx

• I go with my gut instinct this time and he's wasting his time, he's a man that doesn't wear condoms- put that with who knows who or what he's had sex with since he dumped me, I think I'll pass just something grubby about him that makes me want to vomit, plus he isn't that attractive and a bit rubbish at sex so bad I thought he was a virgin.

• okay thank my lovely @paris13

• lol.. So welcome, loyal @amanwalia. xx

• You are absolutely right..
    Tell him you are not interested if he was the last guy on earth crawling on his knees. Then delete and block him.
    Leave no margin of doubt

• You need to tell people not to give out your number first of all. And when he calls from different numbers, act like you aren't yourself and you're someone else. Tell him he has the wrong number.