Will he come back?

My boyfriend broke up with me today. We've been fighting a lot. We're both stubborn and prideful. Every time we did make up though. And every time no matter how bad our fights got my boyfriend didn't bring up splitting, it was always me that brought it up. This time though, he was very upset and said we should split. He has a community where we live and a lot of friends to be there for him. Me, on the other hand, just moved here and don't really have anyone. I feel so broken and I need consolation. I'm super lonely and sad so I keep wanting to call him and ask him to come back. I'm fighting the urge not to bc I know that makes me look desperate and that'll only drive him further away. There are other things going on in my life so I wish I had him by my side right now. I just need someone to cry to. I have no family or friends here and it is very hard for me. If I call him, will he push me away? Do you think he'll ever come back to me?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, I'm so sorry for what happened. I can't say what he'll do, but if you need someone to talk to, I'll talk to you.

What Guys Said 1

• Text him saying "hey" and see how he reacts

What Girls Said 1

• If you love something let it go. if it comes back never let it go.