End of the year is approaching fast. Did you do what you set out to do this year?

back in January when you made your new years resolutions. have you fulfilled those. and what were they.

i know I haven't. I have the same one every year. and I never do it. guess I should come up with a new one. huh?. next year ill be turning 21. finally able to legally drink

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I fulfilled my year by being able to survive. I am still standing tall, my wisdom and caring personality has helped many people including myself.

Next year - I will be looking to graduate early from the nursing program - Aim high to achieve high

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I only had one resolution. And I broke it like I always do. :(

• Oh hell, I forgot what I was supposed to do... probably learn a complex guitar solo and get laid. HA!

• I never gave myself any specific goals for this year, but looking back, I'm extremely satisfied with how much I've grown as a person and how much I've accomplished.

• Yes, I lost 20 pounds by running on a treadmill. Though I originally thought I'd achieve it by summer. Oh we'll.