What can I do to stop thinking about my ex?

He broke up with me today. I'm going crazy. I want to call him so bad. I want to see him. I just keep crying so much and can't stop. I know time will heal but I thought he was the one. This isn't my first break up so I know I'll be okay eventually. But this is my first break up where I don't have anyone to lean on. I moved away from home and am new to the current city I live in. I've grown so attached and dependent on my ex that I have no one else to go to. What can I do?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Lean on us. We're here for you. I can't speak for others, but I'd happily talk to you if it would help.

What Guys Said 2

• If he is a good guy who is worth your pain, get back together again. If he is the villain kind, just move on..

• think about me anymore:))

What Girls Said 1

• Dont call him it's gonna suck and be hard on you but it's problably the best decision I'm 3 weeks broken up with my ex his choice miss him very much