Guys, Will you go back to your ex if you still love her?

If you broke up with her over arguments, would you go back to her once you calmed down?

• Yeah
  • Nah
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

5

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as she didn't hook up with anyone since then, then yeah. Absolutely.

What Guys Said 4

• I was looking for the "maybe" option. It would depend on the argument and the history behind things.

• There are many heartachs that acompany a break up, But sometimes there is that one love that no matter the distence, no matter how deep the pain. Sometimes there are those soul ties that bind beyond beyond heaven and always find home to be with the love that share one heart. Home is not a four walled room, home is not the mansion down the street or where you lay your head to sleep. Home is with that one heart that one soul that you know was always ment to be.

• I tried it a couple of times but she went so damn mad that she yelled at me and called my mom and told her that I am harassing.

• Only for a short time, till I realized the problems are still there.