Have you ever broken up with someone for reasons like your partner having a small dick, ugly face, small boobs etc?

I confess that when I was 11 a guy was shorter than me so I broke up with him. :/

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My sister broke up with a guy because he was already kind of a tool, but he also had a 2.7 inch erect penis. So that was the final straw.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, the main reason I broke up with my last girlfriend was because I wasn't very attracted to her, but thankfully we were also very different people, so I used that excuse.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that just being a man hoe.

0|0
    0|0
  • At 11 ur parents should be diligent to keep u away from dating and boys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• A guy confessed to me when I was 11, I said yes because it was the first time someone did it and I wanted to know how was like to have a boyfriend, one week later I broke with him because he was fat.

I still feel sorry and I feel like a bitch when I think about it lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh, poor dude, now he's gonna get even fatter cause he has no one to share the burgers with. How inconsiderate of you >:(

• Show All
    • I did sth similar with a guy when i was 11- but things change a lot later in life. the people who were not attractive are very often much more interesting 1 or 2 decadees later!

• Well, I have no doubts that this guy is very interesting now :)

• Once I stopped seeing a guy because his penis was SO small I actually asked if it was even in. I tried, I really did. But if you can even tell if his dick is IN you, that's a problem. (And for all the hate I'm about to recieve, I'm talking micro penis... Like 3 inches, zero girth whatsoever)

1|0
    0|0
  • no, i wouldn't date them to begin with if i wasn't attracted

0|0
    0|0
  • I never have.

0|0
    0|0