What should I expect from this very confusing breakup? Why can't he make up his mind?

So we dated for about a year and 3 months. He broke up with me once before about 10 months ago and we got back together shortly after. About 2 months ago he broke up with me again, and moved out of my apartment, but wanted to stay friends. Over the course of the first month we hung out a lot, and he would continue to cuddle with me and kiss me, and even accidentally say he loved me, we would have sex almost every time we hung out, and he would ask to sleep over. Then the next morning he would get mad and say that we shouldn't be doing this, because we have to break up, and he would leave and block me, so I couldn't text him. Then a few days would pass and he'd be back to being all emotional with me and wanting to be around me all over again. This continued over the course of the whole month. Then out of no where he said he had to go home for about 4 months so he wanted to cut it off for good, he didn't want to do long distance because he would get too paranoid. So I told him I was going to move on and start dating around because he couldn't make up his mind about how he felt about me. So he blocked me from instagram, and unfriended me on Facebook; he said he didn't want to see me moving on. I texted him about 5 or 6 days after he moved and told him that i'd stay faithful while he was away, if he would return the favor. He agreed at first but said he didn't want to do a long distance relationship because he'd get paranoid and stressed out about what i was doing. He didn't want to have any contact during this 4 months because he thought the space would be good for us. But he wanted stay faithful and get together when he came back. I told him I didn't want to not have any contact and i wanted to maintain a relationship. He said no, and I got upset, So he blocked my number and I haven't heard from him in almost 3 weeks. I don't know if I should wait for him, and expect to rekindle things when he gets back. Or if I should just move on. I really love him.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Many of today's toms are sporadic, unpredictable and Grow cold duck feet even after the fact of a relationship, which Explains... This continued over the course of the whole month.
    It doesn't have to etched in stone here, dear, that this Tom wants his sweet milk and drink it Too. He wants you around at his own convenience and when he gets his paws into you, he makes lame duck excuse For... Get mad and say that we shouldn't be doing this.
    Then on top of the stone's throw that I find is One unless someone lives half way around the world like my husband does in another country, he is still getting 'Paranoid and stressed out' about LDR because he would be worried and wondering just what you... Was doing.
    He is clearly Not ready nor raring to be be back in the saddle and he shows me all the signs of his smoking guns. If it were me, I wouldn't be Waiting for Anyone knowing This.. Annie, get your own guns together and move on out and as far as away from this cowpoke as you can.
    He will never change, I see nothing here, dear, but a full problem pattern that will not end up ever with you getting the White Knight and the white picket fence neither.
    Good luck. xx