How to mend a broken heart?

Well me and my ex broke up about a month ago. We were still talking while being broken up, still having sex, still saying I love you.. And I found out he was seeing this other girl the whole time. I want to think it's a rebound and that after two years, a great relationship, that he'll regret his decision, but I don't know. I just would like advice from anyone who's been in a similar situation.. I want to move on. Anyone believe in karma?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Karma exists yes. Some people just don't realize what they are losing, and think that they are doing better when they are giving up the person who really cared for them. I wasn't really in a relationship with the guy, but I wanted one and I always heard him complain about fake women and people that use him, and I never wanted to use him, and my feelings were genuine. He started dating someone else instead of me and claimed he did not return the feelings...

We are still young, and have our entire lives ahead of us. The advice I can give is cut off all contact with him and open your heart and mind to new opportunities that await. You will be able to move on from this, trust me. Allow yourself some time to cry and to work on improving yourself. It is hard to believe, but it is NOT the end of the world. It could always be worse and everyone goes through these things in life.

What Guys Said 5

• I'll let the wailin' jennys explain
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBYrRPSG-Rs

• i believe in karma, although i'm not relgiious but anyway
    i don't think though it's a rebound, but i'm afraid he's usin u as his sde-chick since u said u still have sex 2gether after breakin up

• Oh I believe in karma...

I suggest that you let go, you broke up... still have sex...( that's almost like a friends with benefits)
    You seem to miss the connection you used to have when still being a couple... I'd move on, he's seeing another girl so... playa playa

• only time and focusing on other things can heal it. even if he will regret it, that should be his problem then not yours.

stop having sex and saying i love you if you "really" want to break up or just don´t break up. that´s not good.

• Moving on is easy if you don't look back, even a small peek can be harmful If you understand what I'm saying. Didn't you say you started a new relationship? Focus on that for now, wipe your ex out of your memory. After how he treated you...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!