Miss him ,,, What can I do?

Everytime i thought I was over him, I was wrong. Every single photo, status, or seeing him from far , made me miss him. And in every time i miss him i had this desire to call him or send him a message. Then I remember what he had done to me.
What can I do to get over him once and for all?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• By making a list of everything he's done to you, everything that makes it impossible to take him back... realizing that you'll just get hurt again over time...

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• You forget about him. No contact, delete everything that reminds you of him. Don't even say goodbye or respond to texts.

• Omg I am kinda dealing with the same thing. But I'm still in the relationship he cheated on me twice but yet I still want to be with him. please answer my

• Try to get involved in activities maybe you will find someone better you never know