Girls: what would you do to get him back?

If you broke up with your boyfriend and then you find out you were wrong, what would you do to get him back ?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• hey, I just went through this a few weeks ago and it was one of the hardest things I had to think about. my ex and I were dating a for a while and I just kind of started losing feelings for him and I just didn't think we were going anywhere so I broke up with him. after I thought about it I realized I was wrong and that I wanted him back. I told him that and we were considering getting back together but it never happened. I don't know if he didn't want to or what but we aren't together anymore. I made a mistake and I wish I never broke up with him. I still regret it but I think that it was right to tell him I made a mistake.

• Yes it was right to tell him that

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• It's called a "breakup" because it's broken.

What you're feeling is called "loneliness," which I would equate to "dating withdrawls."

Learn to get past these feelings, like a drug user who goes through withdrawls, and you'll come out the other side more proud, healthy, and strong.

If you give in out of desperation and illogical rationalizations ("maybe he was the one! Oh, I need my man back... oh me oh my!") you'll end up regretting it and feeling very foolish.

Remember: There's nothing better at helping you forget about an ex than meeting someone new worth getting to know.

Don't be weak, be STRONG!

~ Robby

My Blog (FULL of HATE and READY to DATE link )