My Heart Won't Stop Loving?

I've read everywhere that the best way to get another chance to get back with an ex is to let them go and move on in your life. If it's meant to be, they will return.

I've tried EVERYTHING I can do to let go and move on, but I can't. I hid everything he gave me in a box and never look (won't burn them because they were important things to him like his varsity jersey back when he was in highschool), I keep busy, started new hobbies, made new friends. I even kept old love letters and wrote stuff to myself and hid them away just in case I was afraid of losing my feelings for good, hoping that would help me let go. So I have tried to placate my fears, stay busy my mind, and have move forward in my life... but I am still very much in love. I don't know what else to do.

21

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• How long has it been?

What Girls Said 1

• Burn all his stuff. Go on a date with a weird guy. Go out to eat by yourself at a fancy restaurant and get dressed up. Do weird things! Live a little :D

• I'm NOT burning his stuff. They are valuable to him, and they were good memories. I'm not bitter, he already apologized for hurting me. And I don't want to date, I'm really not into dating. ESPECIALLY not weird guys. My standards are super high.

• I did not say date them.. geesh. If you keep looking at his old stuff you'll keep thinking of him.

• It's hidden in storage... so I don't