When you had a feeling your partner left you for someone else, is it better knowing or not knowing in order to move on?

• I would want to know
    Vote A
  • I wouldn't want to know
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just leave it alone... and move on.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• One way or the other they will end up with someone else. Better and healthier to not dwell on things like that and just move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess that's a tricky quesiton, from what i felt, a past is meant to for a lifetime, it never ends until neither of them exist on this world. with or without knowing, it dwells anyaway sometimes just because people has short memory.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends, sometimes there's a friendship and a bond that will never break. You should always be thinking of the best interest of the relationship. That dosn' t mean you have to jump back into a commitment, renew your friendship and let it grow into a greater love.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• In order to be clear that he had some1 else u need to know. why do u want to b a victim of misunderstanding?

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like knowing is the part that's going to make you officially move on. Because once you see/hear it you'll be so hurt and betrayed that you'll want to find happiness elsewhere

0|0
    0|0