Any suggestions for someone who is slowly falling back into depression?

I'm still dealing with my divorce in regards to alimony and the process is exhausting and I don't have the support system I need. I'm in desperate need for advice. I can feel the depression coming on and I'm fighting it but I'm losing.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to do things you like to do. I used to have depression and I never want to go back there. I used to cry for no reason and feel guilty because there are millions of people out there that suffer more than I do. My advise is, be with the people you love, and tell them your thoughts. Talking about them really makes a difference because for me, it felt like I was able to take all the bad things out of me. Do your hobbies and try to forget about things once in a while. I like listen to music, so I used to blast it and just dance like crazy haha. It worked a lot for me :) I hope you'll feel better!!!

What Guys Said 1

• Talk to a therapist or a pastor if you cannot afford a therapist.

What Girls Said 2

• It's been said that structure and a routine are the first steps to take yourself. You should find a person to talk to about your feelings. Make sure to do all the basics (shower, eat healthy, be active) make a list of goals or a bucket list for the summer and be sure it's things which are possible. Stay away from depressing books, movies, songs.. I hope you get better and feel better soon. Good luck.

• Remember that NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!! At the end of every tunnel is a light!!! Every storm comes to an end!