How should I leave her?

I'm living with my girlfriend in a live in relationship. She hits me daily, things are much worse. Just to say, she thinks just for get feelings, not mine at all. Today she hit my balls in public and she left me outside the station in that condition even though she had my wallet with all money and travel card. I always get hurt emotionally but then also I ask for sorry. Now, I can't definitely handle her and want to leave her at any cost but the problem is that I've to stay with her for this full month at any cost, due to some unavoidable circumstances. What should I do? I'll leave her for sure but how should I handle her for this full month. Please give good advice.

72

Most Helpful Girl

• just tell her everything she wants to hear! god luck man, it takes rel guts to admit your chick is beating you. I think its the right choice you made to leave her, but to stay with her for the whole month will be tough! i really wish you best of luck.

• Your words are supportive. Waiting this to be over soon.

• its been a long time, i know! s just wanted to find out, what happened? did you manage to let her go

What Girls Said 6

• Be good to her
    I know its difficult but u have no option
    Try to show u busy
    Jus for d heck of it b busy so u around her fr less time
    And once a month is over run for ur life as fast as u can

• leave her and report her for physical abuse

• I'll leave her but can't do it right now. I need advice to deal her until I leave her

• Try gym or work or go volunteer at a shelter, surely puppy poop is better. Do some out doors activities, so projects, just keep busy

• Pack up your shit and go.

• I think just try to avoid her as much as you can. Spend time with your friends and family, go to the gym, just stay away from all the drama.

• We both are at long distance from family and friends. I don't have any other option to get away from her.

• If you can't leave, you won't hit her back. So the only option left is to tolerate it for 1 more month. Hell, you have put up with it for this long, so surely you can put up with it for another month

What Guys Said 2

• First of all next time she hits you, you should report her back. You need to stand up for yourself man. If your apartment is quite big you two can live in separate rooms, and you let her know that if she hits you again you will report her or even worse beat the shit out of her. Getting physically stronger and some gym time also is not a bad idea. It's only a month you'll deal with it, and leave her asap.

• your situation is awful

well i know what i would do in that situation (and it's definitely not the right thing to do)

if a girlfriend beat me several times i'd smack her good and hard once when she tried it again so she'd learn

• Ha-ha this would end me into jail.

• the real question is why haven't you kicked the bitch to the curb yet?

• I haven't done so as I'll little kind by hurt. Don't want anybody to get hurt because of me.