Should I text him?

me and my ex have been broken up for 4 months we dated for 6 years. After a month he started dating someone else and i still care about him and hope we are together again. We haven't talked for 4months and i do not know if talking to him while he's dating will screw up my chances

51

Most Helpful Girl

• I went through a break up recently and i would always text him and try to talk to him. It was the biggest mistake ever! It would make me sad because he would tell me about his new girls. One day i decided to cut all communication with him and it was hard but it eventually made me get over him. Then he came back to me 💁. My advice to you don't do it the more you talk to him the more you'll miss him and the longer it will take to move one. I know its hard but do it for yourself. 😘😘

What Guys Said 1

• if he's datin some1 else better leave him...

What Girls Said 4

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks his X in your own softie spot here, dear, there sometimes does come a time down the line When... If talking to him while he's dating...
    It's been way over a month of Mondays since the break up and with the knowledge you had found out with him 'Dating,' you seemed to have moved on and are probably doing okay right now, so with this in mind... You need to ask yourself Do I want to open up a can of worms?
    If you decide to contact him, even to find out he is either in a date mate relationship, maybe not, your heart may be the one who will end up hurting and a chance for no romance.
    I say this because with not keeping in touch with you, he didn't want friendship, Friends even with benefits and perhaps, with some backbone, wanted to leave well enough alone.
    Good luck. xx

• Drop him a text
    Hey
    How you dng
    Hope all well
    If he has something things will click

• Let him go. Move on.

• You could text him just as a check up, like a hello how've you been, see if he feels fond to talk to you