How do I stop thinking of my ex?

I do not want to talk to him because everytime we do it ends up in an argument, which is very annoying. I keep myself as busy as I can. However, soemtimes I think about it and get sad. Than I try to think of why I do not want to talk to him. Although, I can't!

14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Try and get new interests that take your mind off him - Also this can help you meet new people

• It's a process and no matter what you do, you will think of him from time to time. The best thing you can do is understand and accept the fact that it is a process. Once you fully accept that it is a process you will feel less overwhelmed.

• eat food and get beer

What Girls Said 1

• The best way is to keep yourself busy which you have been doing but also start taking care of yourself. Go to the gym, go buy some new clothes, it will make you feel better about yourself as well.