How do I get over being cheated on?

I seriously need help and guidance right now.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I cannot Promise you will Forget, although it is Possible To... Forget.
    Something inside will probably always eat you up and this can cause strife in your own life along with your relationship that you both are striving hard to mend.
    The only thing you can do is Get closer, pull together and with your love and hard work, love will find a way one day to try and help make the past go away.
    However, with harping on it, giving him sure signs that you cannot get Past it, will make him go back the past and with This... May drive him into the same arms or the arms of another woman.
    Good luck.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It's not your fault for starters. There's never a legitimate reason to cheat no matter what they or someone else says. Cheating is cheating no two ways about it. Just focus on moving forward and focus on your life. Give it some time to help you get over the distraught feelings you may have. Try not to let it get to you because you might meet someone in the future that is perfect for you and would never dream of cheating on you and you don't want to feel distrustful towards him because that could ruin it.

0|0
    0|0
  • First, ask yourself if you really want to get over it. If it happened once, it's likely to happen again. If you're sure you do, the first step is forgiveness. If you can't get past this, nothing else matters. Once you've got that down, you need to rebuild trust. This takes time and can't be rushed. Once you get past that - you're where you were before it happened. Just remember it's not an easy road to walk.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You loved him but he was over you
    Its difficult to accept
    But its good u found out.
    If you are working. Try focusing on your job
    If not then do something u used to like
    You have frnds go out with them
    If they are not available
    Divert your mind on something that u never did
    Like if u r scared to go swimming get over that fear

0|0
    0|0
  • Learn to trust again

0|0
    0|0
  • Listen to some BeyoncĂ©, or at least music that makes you feel happy. And just remember it's never your fault. You don't need anyone like that in your life. Spend as much time out with your friends as you can. Boys ALWAYS come back. Let that mother fucker burn.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have.. have a survivors attitude and not a victim. Get help, get therapy, take anxiety medicines if necessary, go out, look good, take trips. Whatever you do don't sit home and sulk. these moments do not repeat.

0|0
    0|0