If an ex is Just A friend how often would they contact you?

Say their the one who ended the relationship and they contact you every week on their day off and the conversations last 2 hours, and they want to see you, say I love you still, call you babe or love, and get upset and double texts you and blows up your phone when you don't answer.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I apologize, but I think you probably already know the answer to your question. But... When my ex-wife and I first split up, she took the 2 older children and I took the 2 younger. At this point in time the only child still at home between the 2 of us is the youngest who is with me. We both consider ourselves to be friends, no legal crap or hard feelings or any of that mess which is involved in some breakups. STILL, we do not spend 2 hours in any given WEEK speaking to each other, except for the week of Christmas when we actually try to get everyone together for at least a few hours for the kids sake. Even when we both had 2 kids home each and were working out back and forths, it was pretty much the same. The couple of "serious" relationships I have had since my wife which did not last, we Might speak for a few minutes a couple times a year.

What Guys Said 1

• just a friend... then 2 hrs convs, and "babe","luv", etc then it's more than friends i'd say

What Girls Said 1

• If they broke up with you, its not their decision how much they get to talk to you. That kind of went out the door when they broke up with you. Also its kind of inappropriate for an ex to still call you babe or love. I mean imagine you have a new boyfriend and this guy comes around and is calling you babe... that's weird for a friend! Set boundaries that you feel are appropriate. If 2 hours and the names are two much, let him know that's not what you want out of a friendship otherwise, he will keep doing that.