Former boyfriend creeps me online. Weird?

So, I have a former boyfriend who comes into my life, tells me he loves me & then... leaves. I've cut off all communication so I can focus on healing. However, I've found out through some mutual friends that he spends A LOT of time reading my social media (he's blocked on FB, his email, but I do have a public twitter, he doesn't actually have Twitter. Just reads my tweets), my personal blog (mainly about fitness & positive self image, nothing about my personal life), sometimes upwards of 40 times a week. When asked, he says its to make sure I'm okay. It makes me very unnerved & I've stopped using both for the most part. Everyone tells me that this is normal ex behaviour but it feels very Stalkerish. Am I right to feel weird?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like with Him masking you feel 'Very Stalkerish,' he is also Missing the Kissing and can't get you off of his mind, out of his site and haunts you to let you know he is till around, day or night on Social site.
    It may seem 'Creepy,' but so far I do not see any harm except invading your privacy. However, what is more Disarming and Alarming is when he Loves you and Leaves you and has this Full circle Problem pattern of letting history repeat itself.
    If you are finding a way for him to go away, then I am sure he will Get the hint with no hymning nor hawing that you want to Just... Forget.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to lend a helping hand with the man.:)) xx

What Guys Said 3

• To me, stalking involves putting himself in close proximity to you. If you don't want him reading what you post online, stop posting for awhile. He is having difficulty getting over you and wants to hold on to the past. That doesn't mean that he wants to cause you any harm.

• That would creep me out and I'm a guy. Though I'm not sure what you can do about it, other than what you're already doing. I suppose you could get a RO, at least that would protect you if he decided to take things up a notch.

• He just sounds very curious to what your up too, and your on his mind..
    If it's only checking online, it's no major red flag, he'll eventually get over it

What Girls Said 2

• That's weird and totally unhealthy. He's on the verge of becoming a predator.

• Ignore
    Let him do what he wants
    You have moved on don't bother