My ex cried when I ran into her mid conversation.. now she parks right next to me?

So she broke up saying I don't care she feels used etc . I get it to an extent bur my first thoughts was that she lost interest and was into someone else. I'm starting to think that's not it anymore though. Her parents made her choose her free college ride and her ever talking to her mom again. She chose me at first but then backed out. It's been 5 months now. We're going to the same sChoo now ran into her first time it was cool and casual. Told her I miss her. Second time was awkward and she ended up getting teary eyed but I ended up making her laugh afterwards. Today in a big ass school parking lot she parks her car literally right next to mine when there were a hundred other spots. She knows we get out around the same time. It's confusing because this girl broke contact completley now she's wants to run into me?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in her own softie spot, there comes a time down the line When... She Wants to run into me.
    It seems that with some 'Time,' she may have taken mom's 'Free ride,' started the schooling but down the problem path, she Also Started... Missing the Kissing and the history you both shared.
    As wise as I am, I am Starting to do my homework here. I believe she is trying to get back with you behind mom's back and wants you to go along for The... Relationship ride.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 1

• She misses you and is lonely.

What Guys Said 3

• From what I can tell, she was never over you. So when she started crying she realized how much she really misses you and wants you back in her life.

• you must try and get her to talk herself out. she for sure is lonely and needs you though might have some problem.
    get her to talk.

• she is confused bro...
    make her confess

• How should I do that.

• tell her that you still love her and this is the last chance she'll get with you to come clean and start over (yes, Bluff)