Why is my ex asking if I am dating or hooking up with someone?

I just recently split with my guy- though we remained close he contiues to ask personal questions. if i'm dating someone who hooking up. so i spin it back to him. why though is he poking around?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously, he wants to get back with you... or doesn't want you dating anyone else...

• he can be jealous- and had been but he was the one who ended it then retracts why. and then wants to be friends but then switches and says he wants more.

What Guys Said 1

• Is he a jealous person? It isn't any of his concern but also depends on what you're relationship is like. I know me and my ex dont really talk and I would never ask her that.

What Girls Said 4

• He probably still likes you, especially if you broke up with him.

If he broke up with you, ask him directly why he's asking these things

• He wants u to b yet a part in his life

• Tell him if it's better you don't be friends, it's okay. You're personal life isn't his business.

• If he's anything like me, it's because he wants to know that you're still single. As long as he's single and you're single and alone, he's happy. He doesn't want you to be with anyone while he's still alone