Truthfully is there more sex appeal to a arrogant/cocky guy?

My ex girlfriend complained I'm arrogant and full of myself. We'll she said her friends all hatw me for that reason she never directly told me that. While she complained about this I can't but think she loved my cockiness at the same time.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it depends. She could have been making up the fact that her friends said that. It could be something as crazy as her not wanting you to date one of her friends.

As for girls deliberately chasing cocky guys, the cocky attitude could've been seen as confident at first until they saw otherwise. At the same time, if they know the guy is cocky, they could be one of those girls who chases the guy she wants to "change." The ridiculous messiah complex nonsense basically that gets those girls into toxic relationships.

What Girls Said 4

• It really depends, and it would be hard to explain the difference to a guy.

If she's complaining about it specifically, she likely didn't feel attraction to it. She'd be complaining that you didn't give her enough time, weren't present, weren't communicating well, etc. If she outright calls you cocky and says she/her friends hate it, she likely was turned off by it, not turned on.

• She didn't complain about it. She said her friends all think that.

• "My ex girlfriend complained I'm arrogant and full of myself"

• There's a fine line between cocky and confident. And no, cockiness is not something I find attractive.

• No. That's the one trait I can't tolerate in someone

• Not really. It just makes a guys face seem really punchable.

What Guys Said 1

• Ahh! Girls are a breed with different species. I don't know type of girls you are talking about.