Can you tell me if this is a bad thing to send ex? Did I over do it?

I'm seriously going into a better place but I feel like I'm treating myself bad by trying to be nice to my ex and pretending that his bullshit didn't bother me. Well he got this and said "omg you overdid it". I told him not to reply either because I'm pretty much done. Here it is:

Alright I I've had more than enough time to think and I'm disgusted with all of it including myself at times. I still have a heart and wish you the best I'm happy we met and if being an asshole makes you happy then by all means. We didn't date for even a minute you're right so if I were to hold you accountable for all your actions and words and say I don't think I want friendship from you anymore then you should understand. If you care or if you don't guess i just wanted to make sure you know I'm not that big of an idiot this thing in my chest just overrides all the bullshit sometimes and I try to be understanding of all the shit you're going through which obviously I don't even come close.

I also said this isn't an attack on him or power play and he just goes omg dude you know what I don't give a fuck

22

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't give a fuck either

What Guys Said 2

• Nah, that's fine. Sums up your feelings pretty nicely. I probably couldn't come up with something better. Sucks that these things happen, though.

• You over did it.

What Girls Said 1

• Good! Tell him like it is, he's an asshole. I was with my boyfriend for a year and a half, he dumped me twice and he's still playing mind games. I'm glad you said to your ex what I never had the balls to do! You did the right thing. Don't let him hurt you anymore.