Why my ex husband makes small talk with me?

I told him I'm not taking him back and that he needs to move on. I thought everything was clear. Now he just inboxes me with random small talk. Like today he was making sure I stay safe because of some sort of threat in my area. But he is in a completely different state. Is this normal? Will he eventually stop Facebook messaging me? Has he really moved on? I can't babysit him and his feelings anymore.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as he has some angle for staying involved in your life, he will not give up hope of reuniting with you. You need to unfriend him. block him, do whatever you need to do to cut off the communications, but tell him in advance what you are doing and why you are doing it.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Is this the abusive one? Why are you even replying? You'll just encouraging him. He wants a reaction and you'll giving it to him

• Yes its him. No I'm not encouraging him he just doesn't stop. But I blocked him on Facebook to make sure he got the idea.

• That's definitely a good start. Block him on everything. Change your number. Tell him to leave you alone or you'll get a restraining order.

• It sounds like he's trying to hold on and is looking for excuses to contact you.