For the girls that have been in a long distance relationship- have you ever cheated?

For the girls that have been in a long distance relationship;

- have you ever cheated, if so what were the reasons behind it (anything he did)?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years but last year I moved to ireland for 11 months with my friend (girl). I did not cheat on him but there was one time when he called me and was very angry that I'd been away for so long and I was really upset and thought about cheating just to feel close to someone but I didn't.

If you have self control and love somebody you don't cheat.

What Girls Said 3

• Am in a long distance relationship right now, We have been together for 8 months,

i think aboout cheating sometimes, or think about breaking up with him, (ONLY WHEN WE FIGHT) which we fight at lest once a week.

i rather break up with him, Then cheating on him, because soon we gonna move in together and get married, and I wouldn't wanna cheat on someone whos gonna be my Husbend, I think that's just Fed up.

• Omg, no I have never and would never cheat on my boyfriend. the only reason people do long distance is because they love the person SO much it is worth being with them despite the distance.

• i love this guy so much but when we were apart I cheated, its because first of all I have the chance,the cheating are just for fun while I was away..he probably did the same thing anyway who knows..we need to live wth! I know its not good but once when we live together,everything stopped,and yes I did found out he was cheating too himself,so we endid up breaking up,i said we don't have really good faith and morality,we can't even be honest aprt,we can't be honest together,theres no difference..thats why peole that lives together and less likely to cheat..but long distance? whew! though we both love each other so much..the cheating are just becuase we don't see each other we don't feel guilty about it..its easy..

What Guys Said 0