Feeling the urge to cheat on my husband?

I have been married to my husband since I was 18.. which has been for 15 years... I am crazy in love with him but lately I haven't been feeling any spark, any love or any compassion in our marriage.. we barely talk to eachother and we haven't fooled around in 2 months... Lately I have been crushing on my niece's swim instructor... his dark skin, strong physique and the way he is so nice to my niece makes me melt, and I have even went as far as telling him that I have a crush on him just hoping something would happen.. Now he's all I think about and I feel horrible.. I just know if I was given the chance to have an affair with him I would. and I don't want to feel that way anymore.. someone please help

711

Most Helpful Guy

• I think all relationships have down periods... you never got a chance to really sew your wild oats since you where married so young and you are curious what it would be like with another guy. I think this is understandable. But if you are crazy in love with him best this remains a fantasy. Maybe its time for some quality alone time with your fav toy. thats a good time to think about Mr Swim instructor and not ruin your marriage!

What Guys Said 10

• That's a tough place to be. You're probably at the point where counseling would help. The longer you wait, the worse this will get.

• If you have kids then you really should rethink this , it may be great to fantasize about but once you do it it may not be worth the price and may end being a one time thing but if you get caught it won't be worth it and you will feel guilt. Maybe you need a couples retreat or something

• go on a vacation with your husband
    Like a day trip, leave somewhere Friday night spend the night together in a hotel ;)
    then go on a mini adventure with him wherever you visit

I don't know why people make marriage so complicated and think about cheating, both of you should seek counseling if these feelings evolve into more than just feelings

• Lol you unfaithful woman 😂😂 fix your marriage than trying to ruin it cheating on some dark dude 😂😂
    I might sound inappropriate but c'mon just because you lost the feeling or the enjoyment for 2 months doesn't mean you should cheat on your husband. That sucks. 😕 meh it's your life, what do I care. Though I feel sorry for your husband.

• You need a marriage counselling or change the dynamic in the bedroom via spice things up or something

• Try to spice things up with your husband. Go out on more dates and throw yourself at him. If you actually love him you will NEVER cheat on him.

• If you feel the urge to cheat, you need to do one of two things. Get into couple consoling or move on.

• Be honest with your husband. My girlfriend of 8 years cheated on me and it really sucked. Let him know what's missing and tell him you need to feel desired, wanted and loved again.

• Well if you think that it'll make you happy than go for it. Make sure your husband doesn't get to know and neither your niece. You also can't get serious if you don't plan to divorce your husband.

• Don't cheat sloot, get a divorce, because this will probably just get worse.

• Men think about fucking girls other than their wives almost everyday, but that doesn't mean they are going to do it.

What Girls Said 7

• This is why you shouldn't get married at 18

• Tell the truth to your husband and avoid the instructor

• I was in the same boat. Married right out high school an was married 15 years. I loved my husband but something was missing. He cheated on me an I in return cheated on him. It didn't help anything. We both desided to end the marriage an realized we loved each other but wasn't in love with each other

• 1. Watch a porno and grab a vibrator
    2. Watch a romance film

• Its a passing phase
    See him less and
    Try to work back on your marriage
    It will work back

• I think you need to talk it out with your husband.

• see a marriage counselor.