I'm afraid of my ex moving on?

I'm scared of my ex girlfriend moving on to another guy. We were together for 3 years and no matter what I know she’s going to move on at some point in time. Even though I know she doesn’t care or think about me and I think she’s a horrible person, I still care for her and feel awful knowing that she’s with someone else. I really liked her but I realized she didn’t take the relationship seriously nor showed me real love besides her words, I know she's not good for me even knowing this, I'm afraid that she's going to be with someone else, maybe treat him so much better than she ever treated me or he won’t threat her well. I don't know how to handle this, I’m trying to forget her and every time I think I’m over her the idea of her doing better than me comes in mind. I can't not think about it, I deleted her number, removed her from FB and deactivated my FB so I won’t accidently see anything concerning her but still did on Twitter even though she doesn’t have a twitter account =(. In the future I'm sure I’ll hear about her being with someone else regardless. I’m certain it won't be long before she finds someone new since she’s kind of easy access because even when we were together she let other guys flirt with her.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah dude... You're doing the right thing by deleting her from your life... Now you just have to delete her out of your mind.
    Yes eventually she will find herself with another guy... But if anything you should feel sorry for the poor guy she gets involved with, because you know what she's capable of.
    The best thing you can do is just focus on you for now... shift your thoughts into more positive directions away from her... the more that you practice this the more you will lose grip of the addiction that you have obtained by thinking about her all the time. And I apologize because I truly do empathize... I've been there and done that which is why I'm telling you what I am.
    use her as a learning experience in your next relationship as to what you don't want... But before you engage in a new relationship focus on being the type of person you want to be and figure out what you want to attract... you did the right thing by letting that one go, now all you have to do is finish the job.

What Girls Said 4

• In 3 years she never showed you real love except for her "words"? I'm puzzled. None of her actions we considered real love?

• We kissed and had sex so other than that nothing, in public she ignored me it's like what others would say/think was more important than our relationship to the point where she just let me breakup than going public cause I got tired of being in the background so I did and later she said she said she regret that she didn't do anything so I gave her a second chance and still nothing so I told her everything I had to say but of course she wasn't happy with hearing all that and go mad that was the end

• I so want to hug you right now! Maybe give you a kiss or something!

• Find something healthy to concentrate on. It'll help take your mind off her and before you know it you'll have moved on.

• just let it go and live your life. i know it's really hard but this is life. you meet new people today and they go away next day and you can't do anything to stop it. it feel horrible for sure but life will continue and we will forget with time.

What Guys Said 3

• i believe u shoudn't b afraid since chancs r for this 2 happen r very high. and since she doesn't give a damn bout u, i cannot see y u care so much. just let her b wid some1 else and try movin on as well... otherwise u'll end up being depressed thinkin bout her 24/7

• In all likelihood she probably met a guy weeks before you broke up... a lot of women will do that when they notice things in their current relationship are going sour.

What you need understand is that you're both going to end up with new people, no matter what.

Quit worrying about her and go out and about with your friends.

• If she let other guys flirt with her even when you two were in a relationship... Then I say f*** her... Forget her completely and erase her out of your mind !! She was never the right person for you!!!
    Stop being a pu*** about it and move on...
    It's a good thing that she is out of your life... She never loved you for real...

You will find a sweet girl who will have eyes only for you!!!

• Yeah like they would just hit on her, put their arms around her, kiss on the cheek, make comments about her body, put their heads on her shoulder like she was single and she didn't do anything about it. I talked to her and she said " it's nothing" I wish i could replace her but I dont have confidence and horrible with approach thing so ill just stay single

• If I was in your place... and a guy did all those things I would kick his ass and break his face...
      Why didn't you do that? You moi a little week to me..
      You got to grow some balls dude... Other wise any guy will take your girlfriend away from you...

But don't worry a girl who will rely live you will ask the guy to stop... And reject his advances

• 1° It would blow our cover
      2° It would feel like I'm controlling her life like who she can and can't talk to etc.

Yeah I thought she would do that but sadly no so I she forced me to breakup