Would you break up with your boyfriend for this?

Your dad doesn't like your boyfriend. He called your boyfriend as asshole mother fucker. In retaliation, your boyfriend called your dad a bastard who spends his days fucking prostitutes. Would you break up with your BF?

• I would break up with him
    Vote A
  • I would not break up with him
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I am old enough to pick my boyfriends and dad and he lock horns, tempers do fly, things are said out of Anger but... Words should never Hurt me.
    No, I would not break it off with someone I love. However, being I Love Dear ol' dad as well, if he isn't putting bread on my own table and even if he is, I would try very hard to be the Arbitrator in this Boxing match.
    I would then tell dad to stay cool, I love my boyfriend and I am Not giving him up, and to my honey, who of course I found Not so funny, I would tell him to watch his mouth around my dad.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Yes. You cannot insult my family and expect me to choose you. Bye bye boyfriend (who honestly sounds like trash).

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom and boyfriend have had similar words just not to each other's faces. To me. It's annoying. My mom just doesn't have anything nice to say about him yet I know she likes him because she likes having him over to our house. My boyfriend doesn't particularly like my parents (mom specifically. He's pretty good with my dad) and I can't blame him. They're hard to deal with. But that's no reason for us to break up. We're not going to let them be a problem for us.

0|0
    0|0
  • My dad started it so no. If boyfriend did I may reconsider.

0|0
    0|0
  • dad started it... but i would b mad at boyfriend for many many days...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah my boyfriend and dad would have to get along

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate my dad, so nope I wouldn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • If MY dad said those things I would be VERY disappointed in him. If my boyfriend said those things, we wouldn't last long at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care if my boyfriend and father like each other so I'd stay with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because clearly my dad was right. You are an disrespectful asshole. And stop posting the same question multiple times. Don't you have a life?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about you and your boyfriend. Fuck anyone else... they don't matter. If u love him, that's all that matters. And who knows... your boyfriend could be right.

0|0
    0|0