Does my ex boyfriend want to get back together?

He broke up with me 5 months ago and after the break up continued to contact me and confuse me so I told him I never wanted to talk to him, so for an entire month he doesn't contact me. Then out of the blue he calls me and continues to do so. When we were together he never called me that much of if he did he would text first and ask if he could call me, but now he just calls me whenever he wants. I just talk to him yesterday and he kept saying babe and whe I said what he said "I love you" and he did this 6 or more times in a row. He kept saying its up to you, but what does he mean? He also asked what I wanted between me and him?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to actually talk face to face and find out what he wants. And be prepared to say what you want. If he doesn't offer what you need, walk away. He might just be seeing if you're willing to still put up with the same crap, he might be lonely, or he might actually miss you and want you back but you'll never know unless you talk.

What Guys Said 1

• He wants to know if you want to have a relationship again, but he doesn't want you to reject him. Essentially, he's asking you to make the decision, but if that's the way he's talking, I think he's made his point pretty clear that he wants you back.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys are really confusing. I'd go to his house and tell him off.