Guys, my man won't have me I keep myself nice this has been 6 years now can't put up with it do I leave while I'm just young or just shut up?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• No offense, but you are not young anymore (assuming you have listed your age correctly). That aside, your post was a little vague. Whats missing? What are you getting? Married or a dedicated relationship? You could probably get a few decent opinions if people had more of an idea what you are going through.

What Guys Said 6

• Wait, what? Have you talked to him about it? What does he have to say about it?

• in the wise words my grandfather told the camera man when asked how he felt about my moms wedding with my dad... "she better stick it out"

• Tell him, and if he does not listen leave. The least he could do is oral stimulation or use his hands if he does not feel like it.

• if your not happy in the relationship then you need to figure out a way to fix it or move on

• Just leave your beautiful an he doesn't deserve u get someone new that stop holding u you'll be so happy

• Leave whenever you want. You might tell a little more about what you are putting up with.
    If it were abuse, Id say go
    If it were his socks on the floor Id say stay