What is the best revenge we can take from our lying and cheating ex?

Please help me out here!
I am open to any suggestion or idea.

56

Most Helpful Guy

• You're asking for trouble if you want to get revenge on a lying and cheating ex. You'll either be left unsatisfied and wanting more or you'll feed his ego. Or both.

Just live well and once you've healed and moved on, start dating someone new and better.

What Guys Said 5

• The best revenge you can take is to turn your back and cut him off completely from your presence.
    I know how tempting it can be to want to be spiteful... but it's better just to look away from his dumbass and move on to someone worth your time and energy

• The best revenge is never to speak to them again. Trying to 'get even' is giving them CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE AND ENERGY.. and will keep them in your life for a long time.

Not to mention, you could get into legal trouble...

• You're trotting a fine line; depending on what you do, you could be held criminally liable. You don't need a record over it. If you're insistent on it, a quick Google search should provide some ideas. I'd still recommend against it.

• Do nothing is the best revenge and move on like he was never in your life. It will look like you never cared for him at all.

• Being an honest person.

What Girls Said 5

• The best thing you can do is live the best possible life you can. Move on from them so completely that whenever your ex dares to look at your life all they'll see is what they're missing out on. Living well for yourself is always the best revenge.

• Show them what they're missing out on due to the mistake they made. Move on with someone better. It will burn them inside.

• Ignoring them and moving onto a more loving and stable relationship. Honestly, I have been at the mercy of a lying and cheating ex and ended up cheating on him which made me feel worse. The best I did was move onto a stable relationship, bump into him again (by chance) and break his heart because he has no one except many broken hearts and I am happy with my new partner:-)

• Trust me, I speak from experience, revenge is not good. Because all the time you're getting your revenge you're still 'with' them. Move on, walk away with your head held high and get on with your life.

• 0|0
    • I can sell you a gelding knife...