Omfg whats going on I blocked my ex husband on Facebook and the next day he showed up at my house?

I've threatened him with a restraining order and then he shows up at my house!!! Will I be justified with a restraining order now? He writes me on facebook, calls my family and friends to get to me. Do I have enough?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup. You have enough. Is it that smell dude? Jeez. smh.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes!!! It's the stinky dude. He was over here. I didn't say anything. But he watched me the whole time. I ran in the house and called my dad. I'm sooo on the edge. I'm getting panic attacks.

• Nah, don't get crazy about it. He could just be trying to win you back but he doesn't know any other way. Obviously you blocked him on Facebook so he can't win you through there. He could just be trying really really hard.

But still, if someone divorces and blocks then isn't that kinda obvious? lol. Don't panic about it. As long as you have people around you like friends and your fam then you will be fine. Just get the restraining order and hopefully that will make him aware.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• i can´t find an illegal activity there... i mean did he try to get into the house without permission or did he somehow threaten you?

0|0
    0|0
    • No I told him to not contact me. I told him he was dead to me. But for the last three months he has been texting everyone I know to get in touch with me. I turned off my old phone and got a new number. And then I deactivated my Facebook for three months. Then I reactivated it and less than 24hrs later he starting emailing me. He left me for another women, called me ugly and fat and that no one would want me, cleared out all of our bank accounts, and left me homeless. Then when he lost his job and his girlfriend broke up with him now he won't leave me alone.

• I've asked him to stop numerous times. Shouldn't that be enough? I have the text messages, pictures, and witnesses to prove that this is out of control. I already threatened him with a restraining order. Cause its obsessive.

• he´s an asshole, that´s for sure but i don´t think that´s enough... though i am not that firm with your law system so a try won´t hurt.

• not sure what the laws are over there but you might have enough for restraining order, happy fourth by the way

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you I hope so. I don't ever want to see him again. I'm trying to live my life in piece and he won't let me.

• Just unblock him and let him be weird digitally.
    Also, yeah, restraining order drama, etc.
    I hope you didn't have kids.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If you feel threatened by him then yes, you should absolutely get a restraining order. If you feel is stalking or harassing you, that's definitely a problem. However, just keep in mind, a restraining order is nothing more than a piece of paper. If you are worried about your safety, I would recommend looking into better ways to actually protect yourself if you need to.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm extremely nervous. I don't know what to do. Or if he will keep coming over here. I don't know what to do.

• Be careful men like this are very controlling, he may even try to kill you. I say get a restraining order. And change the way you do things. Like if you come home a certain way everyday go another way a different day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually unless he's done anything threatening you can't get a restraining order, just showing up usually won't warrant a restraining order...

0|0
    0|0
    • He is not threatening me, but he is harassing me. He wants to be involved in my life by any means necessary. He doesn't care that I don't want to be with him. He won't let me heal.

• Well you can always try to get a restraining order on him, can't hurt to try.

Loading... ;