What becomes of cheaters?

Does anyone know someone who cheated a long time ago and what has became of them? Did they continue to cheat? Did they lose everything and die alone? Were they miserable from all of the pain they caused innocent people? Do cheaters ever truly find happiness in life? I beleive most cheaters are insecure and unhappy with themselves thus they will never truly find happiness as you must love yourself first before loving another person.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• My aunt cheated on my uncle about 2 years ago, since then she has had an identity crisis, she now parties all the time with her slutty girlfriends to fill the empty void in her life. She got breast implants and started working out while spending a shit ton of money on clothes, makeup and hairstyles and now spends time in sleazy bars getting plastered and drunk texting my mom to tell her how she's fucked up her life and how it's my grandparents fault because my grandpa drank, which makes no sense because his other 3 kids turned out just fine, and how she thinks the world would be better off without her. And about a year ago she threatened to kill herself and my aunt found her in her house passed out from pills and vodka. Now she's cleaned up a bit and is working again but she still drinks and does nothing but feel sorry for herself. All the while my uncle lives down in North Carolina and makes good money, goes golfing and fishing with his friends and does fine, albeit alone. I guess cheating doesn't pay off in the end, and to think, all of that shit for a couple quickies with some middle age crisis ridden plant worker. Stupidity.

• And that's just one example, now not every cheater goes through this, but I would imagine this sort of meltdown happens to a lot of them.

• I agree, she is very insecure and lacks even a weak sense of self respect, not love necessarily, but she desperately lacks respect for herself and worst of all her family. It's very sad really and I admit, while I love her I don't feel sorry for her, she brought this on herself, like the old saying goes, you reap what you sow.

• And you're right, a healthy mind wouldn't do such things.

What Guys Said 4

• I've known both kinds - the repentant and the non. Some do it all their lives. I have a friend that in every respect is normal except for that - I think it's hard wired into him to cheat. I don't understand that part of him. I tolerate it because otherwise we're so similar. The ones who do regret have mixed results. Sometimes it works for them, sometimes it doesn't.

• not every cheater's da same... some will change and regret of being cheaters whilst others would keep behavin da same way. it only takes jsut 1 thing...2 feel guilty and regretful bout yer past actions

• you ruin yourself with paranoia

• They grew up.

What Girls Said 0