Should I break up with him?

Okay so I've been dating this guy for like 7-8 months and all has been good.. until recently. This past month he would only text me 2-3 times in a day saying he apparently had a 10 hour shift and I was okay with that. Then he tells me about how much he misses me and that we should hang out but the day we are going to he's all like sorry I'm at Palm Springs rn can we postpone this (this goes on about 3 times). Later then out of the blue he stops texting me for about a week and when I finally get the nerve to text him he's all like I went out skateboarding. Then finally he's like we haven't seen each other in a long time let's hang out tonight. Well knowing me I fell for it and got all ready I waited on my bed all night for him.. he stood me up and never texted me telling me why.. so I get all concerned bc he hasn't texted me so I check if he's been active on facebook and guess what he has been he just decided not to apologize to me or bother replying to me

• Break up with him
  • Or just wait it out and stay with him

72

Most Helpful Girl

• It's high time to cut whatever string is hanging here, dear, the last straw for you should have been when he Again kept You... Hanging.
    Tell him, even if it is on the phone, he deserves This, not even a face to face, that you feel it might be best to go your own way and just be friends.
    He is not ready nor raring to be hooked at the hip with you anymore. He doesn't want to be in a Real Relationship and who Knows... He may have been 'Active on facebook' with... Guess what... some other girl he has been skateboarding with.
    You deserve better. Find someone else to be 'Active' with, this cold footed duck is dead in the water.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him how you feel. If he doesn't fix it, THEN break up with him.

• Of course you should.

What Girls Said 6

• He's not making any effort to keep you. Why should you stay with him?

• Depending on your relationship you can either try to discuss what's changed or just bail. Relationships do change over time, there is less contact etc but I'd always go with your gut. If you feel something is wrong then talk to him before you make any choices.

• Yes you should dump him. He stood you up, and he goes long periods of time without contacting you. That's unacceptable

• Yeah, you should break up with him. Although, first I think you should tell him how you feel and if he does something about it, then don't but if he keeps doing the same thing then you should break up with him.

• He sounds like a waste of time but I would say, tell him how you feel first and see if he does something about it. It might be that he's just got too comfortable and needs a kick up the bum again.

• he's playing... move on... good riddens... se la vi...