Am I really not over with my ex?

Well I broke up with her a month ago because I figured she wasn't my type after all.
When that happened I felt so bad for her thus decided to stay close and be nice to her in order to make her happy even after our relationship was end.
I'm with someone else now, but I can't really delete my ex's pics and texts.
We still talk to each other and hang out. Whenever she doesn't answer my call or text, I get little anxious too.
I no longer see my ex as I used to anymore and I don't love her anymore as a lover, but a friend.
Do you think I'm not over with my ex?

• Yes, I think you are not over with your ex.
  • Nope

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps it is Guilt that still links your Feelings for your "EX" and This Marks an X in your softie spot, @den1219. You are with someone new, however the memories and the fact that 'I can't really delete my ex's pics and texts' is also haunting you that you want her around, cannot 'Delete' her, and even if it is 'But a friend' and till the End, you want her in your life, just without all the strife.
    I am not sure you can have your cake and Eat it Two here, dear. maybe with another on your arm now, she will not allow you to have what you want and that is to Have... A Ghost from yesterday in your back pocket.
    For now, if you really care about this Current cutie, don't spoil the broth by stirring up an old pot of brew. If it turns out the newbie is having an issue with Her and you 'We still talk to each other and hang out,' then Time to make up your mind what is the next step in this sticky situation.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, @den129, for allowing me to lend a helping hand.:)) xxoo

What Girls Said 4

• If I was her I would tell you to go suck a donkey dick and would never contact you again. You are not feeling bad for her but for yourself, and by keeping her as friend you feed your ego, so that you don't feel guilty. Hate to break it to you but if you decide to be the dumper, then man up and accept that you let go of a good thing so you can fuck some "non friendly" sluts. Just reading it "I love her as a friend now" makes me wanna puke. She is a big girl she can take care of herself, you don't need to be nice to her if you know that no matter what happens you are never gonna want to be with her again. Disappear from her life and let her find someone who's not gonna get bored and leave her like you did. If you're not sure about your feelings for her, then boy you should've stayed with her and try to fix the problems together. You say you love her as a friend so that means you like her personality... I don't see a reason why breaking up then. When I break up I never want to see that person again and I don't give 2 shits about them. I don't break up because I got bored. You probably did, and that shit is gonna follow you with every girl, until you grow up.

• I think you are over her. You care about her as a friend. You just need some time.

• You are a serial dater fuckboy who is trying to not look like the bad guy.

You don't love her, you just love that this woman gave you the attention that you wanted. You just took someone for granted. You left her because you were "bored" and possibly cheated on her (how are you in a fucking relationship so quickly after a break-up)? You still love her and now you have regrets.

Trying to make her happy? You either still love her or you are just trying to make yourself feel less guilty. You are probably adding more suffering into her life.

Grow the fuck up, apologize to this girl. Her heart is confused and you are just punching it over and over and over again.

• Maybe you just miss the friendship

What Guys Said 1

• If u question your feelings and u have a nother girl chances r u still do put her next to your new girl and c how u feel