:( I've been so depressed lately?

Not sure if it's because i hadn't had a girlfriend in a long time, But I'm been pretty busy socializing with friends, going out and such, But when i get home i keep thinking about my ex, it sucks so bad :(

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Why'd you and this ex break up?

• Ehh it was back in my junior year of high school, I'm over her, but its just the feeling of not having anyone at all i guess..

• You gotta be patient. You can't always wonder when she is coming. She'll just come out of nowhere. You just have to go with the flow of life. Life is a mystery. But I'm pretty sure life has the perfect girl for you. Or maybe you already met her. But you just have to be patient and open to new things and stop worrying about it.

• I guess your right, Thanks

What Girls Said 2

• Happiness comes from within it's not due to the fact of whether you have a girlfriend or not. Maybe you need to spend more time with yourself and see it is what you love doing and are passionate about to find internal happiness

• you maybe just missing that feeling of being in a relationship

What Guys Said 2

• so it seems even if u interract wid other people won't help. it means she had some impact on u. i'm afraid if u don't make any effort forgetin her, not any other gal would b able to replace her... even if u know it'll b ultra-difficult 2 end up being wid yer X again

• I guess you miss having someone intimate by your side :/
    Guess you should slowly start looking for another angel

• I guess your right, I've been looking, but I just feel like every girl i run into just doesn't work

• Your right, I'm only 20 anyways, that college life Lol

• Keep on looking for that special one out there... you never know how close you are