What should I do about it?

Last week, I found out that my boyfriend/live-in partner's Thai ex wife posted several family pictures on facebook including the picture of her and my boyfriend standing so close together. In a picture, my boyfriend seems not too happy but the wife was all smiling. I was furious after seeing it and immediately confronted my boyfriend about it.. In the beginning of our relationship he told me that his been divorce since 2010. Though, I have not seen any documents to prove it.. I asked him about the incedent and he called his ex wife the nxt day to delete it from her profile, which she never did. Then I recieved a message from her apologizing about what happened and clarified that her and my boyfriend was "not been married for almost five years". She said that she put a front for thier family and friends to see because her culture frowned single mom. Mind you, this woman was already pregnant with the other guy in her country but lost the baby recently yet put up a face online that her and my boyfriend still married. Then two days ago, I recieved a nasty messages and said that my boyfriend and her still married and asking me to stop seeing or talking to him.. After that she sent out numerous nasty emails to my boyfriend threatening him that she'll ruin his life and will take his children away from him.. She also demanded him to pay her bills and plane tickets back to the states. I really don't know what to do right now.. My boyfriend can't concentrate on his job in machinery because of this situation.. Do you think the ex wife has right to take the children away from him? I believe he is paying at least $2500 child support for two kids.. I need you advice..

21

Most Helpful Girl

• ... And He needs a lawyer ASAP to find out what his rights are and to put this bed before he loses his Head here, @sailormoon81.
    With a n "EX" from the past and now drumming up a skeleton that is rattling both of your chains here, dear, I find that with all of this Drama Queen Dumps tha tare keeping Him in th e'Dumps, this is Not only throwing a monkey wrench into His life with strife, but is also Involbving You and this is Not going to be a barrel of monkeys I can tell you for You and his relationship down the love line.
    He needs to make an appointment with a lawyer and make some arrangements where even the harassments with you and him can stop and a Restraining order can be perhaps issued to shut the lion's mouth for the time being. With paying this Huge lump sum, it sounds like she thinks she has him by the goalies and with This, some agreement has to be made so life can be 'Made' Easier or the War of the Roses will go on.
    With her dirty laundry as well from the past, how can she think she can win this battle of the blabbermouths?
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• she has all the right mothers love is best for kids

What Girls Said 1

• Hmmmm. Confusing but I think he is not happy with her. Why don't u assign a pi. If u really like him. If not start a new life but I think he is being truthful but checking before committing is good