Should my ex and me even try anymore?

Story

We were in a 2 year relationship, one night I hooked up with a stripper and cheated on my ex and told my ex and broke up with her because I messed up.

2 months later she's in a rebound relationship and had sex with a random guy 2 weeks after our break up.

Yeah I was wrong but she wants to be with me badly, I did too but until I found out she slept with someone.
She loves me to death and we did lots of shit. I want to but its gonna be hard with that on the back of my mind, as well for her.

Is this relationship even worth it?

I also had sex with the stripper on the first night and took advantage of the fact that she got out of a relationship, and no I did not pay for sex.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel you will be this Grudge bearer and the Bearer of Bad news In... Is this relationship worth it? Then No, it isn't 'Worth' Both of your time of day because the Past... Will get in the way.
    You did wrong to begin with here, dear, but you seem very sorry and sincere, which I like, I admire. However, with the shoe being on the other 'Foot up the butt' with her doing the same After the split, you can't seem to get passed it and may not let her Live it Down.
    Do some serious soul searching before you decide to rekindle anything. I believe that if you both love one another, you both can start fresh without Going back to Rehash the past and You... Don't have to walk all over her with something that you really started.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 3

• So let me get this right... its ok for you to sleep with some skanky stripper while you are with a girl but then its not ok for her to sleep with a guy when she's single?

Get over your issues. She did nothing wrong, you did. The issue here is your conscience is getting to you isn't it? So its easier for you to blame her for what she did rather than accept the responsibility of screwing it up?

Way I see it, she rebounded after being hurt by you. You dont need to get over it, you owe her an apology for pushing her in that direction!!!

• both of u guys messed up! forget about the past, make promises and start over!

• nothing's gonna loose for trying. at least you won't regret in the end

What Guys Said 1

• Well, both of you guys messed up, but then again you were honest with each other. I think on these grounds you two are sort of 'even,' and can work it out if you feel the same for each other